(This blog uses cookies, by continuing to browse the blog you are consenting to the use of cookies.)

One Lovely Blog

I woke up yesterday morning and looked out of the window. It was a lovely Saturday morning.  The sun was shining.  I had the whole day stretching ahead of me.  I made a pot of tea, and sat down at my computer.  

I'll have a catch up with my blog, I thought.  I'll start to write my next post.


When I turned on my computer,  I had a message from C who writes the very gorgeous blog Favourite Vintage Finds.  She was letting me know that she had given me the One Lovely Blog Award.


I love that this award features a teacup.


This means that she thinks my blog is Lovely.

It made me smile out loud.  How fantastic is that?

If you have chance, I recommend you visit C's blog, Favourite Vintage Finds.  Not only is it beautiful, it is also chock-full of fab vintage goodies.  Thank you, C, for the award.  It's my first.  And I'm very chuffed.


So now, having received the award, I can choose up to fifteen blogs, I think are lovely, to pass the award on to.


In equal order of loveliness, here are the blogs I have chosen:



Pillow Astronaut


Pupa Art


I have chosen these blogs because they have all inspired me in some way as I've ventured into the blogosphere.  I recommend that you visit each one.  They will make you smile.  They are all Lovely. 

I hope you've had a great weekend.


7 comments

  1. Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much for passing it on to dancing on the page, it really is lovely of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn. That's lovely. :)

    Thanks Zoe, and you're most welcome. Your blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for passing this nice award on my blog. I´m very delighted.
    Your blog is so interesting. I love it and love the idea of being creative for a year. It´s original. I´m curious what will follow...
    I´m going to check your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award!! Very well deserved!

    And thank you for thinking of me to pass it on to!! Totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Helene. I wanted to pass the award on to you as your blog is lovely. I can't count the number of times you've made me laugh out loud!

    Zlatica, I'm so glad you like my blog. I'm curious about what's going to follow too!!! I'm glad you like your award. It's well deserved, your art work and blog are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire your creativity and inventiveness...

    Welcome to SITS! We're glad you joined :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Professional Blog Designs by pipdig