I came across the project at Dryada Journals, a heart-warming blog written by Lyndsey, with stunning photography, and thoughts on creativity. Thank you Lyndsey!
The Pay it Forward Project 2012 is about each of us creating art and sharing our talents with others who are like minded.
Do you fancy joining in? Here's how it works:
- If you want to participate, please leave a comment at the bottom of this post here on my blog, letting me know you want to be included.
- The first three people who leave a comment telling me they want to join in will receive a small handmade artful gift from me! (I can tell you right now, it's jewellery!)
- Gather three new participants by writing a blog post about the Pay It Forward Project 2012, asking others to join in. Offer a small handmade piece of art, made by you, to the first three readers who sign up and are committed to joining in. (Feel free to copy and paste the rules from this post.)
- Be willing and able to "Pay It Forward" by sending out your gifts to your three participants!
- Please link to this original post. I, in turn, will include a link to your post so that we can follow the project from its origin.
- When you have made your decision. Committed to the project. Posted your comment. Created your own very own post of the project to your site...
Email me: mimiandtilly(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk
Your full name and postal address.
Date of when you will be posting your announcement of the project.
A link to the post as well.
As soon as I hear from you and see your post, I will send out a heartfelt, handmade gift created by me especially for you! (It's jewellery.) In turn, give small, simple, heartfelt handmade gifts to your participants.
I'm looking forward to spreading a bit of glitter and sparkle by making things and sending them out into the world to be enjoyed by three lovely people I haven't met. It feels like a nice thing to do.
How about you, do you fancy doing the same?