(This blog uses cookies, by continuing to browse the blog you are consenting to the use of cookies.)

Pretty Things

I've been playing with my new camera.




















I love blousey flowers and vintage jewellery, so really enjoyed taking these.  The diamante pictures are of details of the vintage collar shown in the previous post "Creativity Gremlins".  My new camera allows me to show the detail in the wire filigree and also the different colours of the diamante stones, from white, to pink, to pale blue.  The roses are vintage silk flowers I picked up years ago that I have piled in a big, clear glass vase.  I love that they're faded and a bit rough round the edges but still beautiful.  These pictures were taken on my window ledge!  A big thank you to my new Canon Digital Ixus!

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Professional Blog Designs by pipdig