(This blog uses cookies, by continuing to browse the blog you are consenting to the use of cookies.)

Ring-A-Ding-Ding

Next week is an exciting week here at Mimi and Tilly.  I'm going to be show-casing my first guest blogger!   A selection of you very lovely people have offered to open up your jewellery boxes and let us take a peek inside.    And next week, Mimi and Tilly's very first guest blogger is going to be sharing her sparkle!   I've managed to keep a lid on this for the past couple of weeks but I can't hold back any longer!  I am all a-fizz.

So, to rev things up a bit in anticipation for the first sparkle "reveal", I've been imagining I have a virtual jewellery box filled with any jewels I fancy.  A kind of virtual "money is no object" sort of a situation.  And I have been going bonkers filling my virtual jewellery box with ring sparkle!  I had no idea I could spend so much so fast if the situation required it...


Here are some of the current ring designs available in shops that most appeal to me. Aren't they just beautiful? I think the glittery lips are smackilicious! (I'm basing my choices here solely on the designs of the rings, not on any kind of ethical shopping basis...  More on ethical jewellery shopping in another up-coming post.)

Click on the individual rings to learn more about them.

What's your favourite type of ring?  Big and bold or understated?

I'm all about the big and bold when it comes to rings.  Mahoosive.  How about you? Which one do you like best?



14 comments

  1. I'm a fan of big and bold too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the big black glittery one.......
    it's a beauty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin that Betsey Johnson rose ring! But I really like most of her stuff!
    Karlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like my rings mahoo-hoo-hoooosive...but then you knew that already :) Must give this "virtual money" shopping thing a go...unleash the extravagant side! Looking forward to seeing your guest blogger's jewels ;)
    ps..aww and thanks for your lovely comments, made me and my hearty heart smile XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what other people keep inside their jewellery boxes. I like big rings too! My favourite is a lion that I bought to wear to my son's 21st. It went really well with the vintage carnival theme we had.

    Hugs, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the glittery mouth one too! I love rings big and shiny, just like you.

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The purple one in the middle for me, please! I can't wait to read your guest's post. I will get my arse in gear soon, promise!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm looking forward to these posts - if I ever got my jewellery organised I'd offer mine up for inspection too.

    I like the purple one, quite like the black flower and of course the vampire lover in me is also drawn to the fangs! I like everything from big cocktail knuckedusters to real gemstones, although I keep my left hand just to my wedding and engagment rings. My lovely husband just bought me a vintage opal ring for my birthday (as Opal is birthstone for October) so I'm wearing that at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those big red lips with a hint of vampire do it for me!!! You've given me a great idea to showcase my Mum's old vintage gems. Also - is your blog Mimi and Tilly because those are your cats names? Hope you are really well, regards, Nadya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Emma! Would LOVE you to guest blog my Mum's marvels! Let me get some creative images together (discovered on my gem hunt today that my sister has a few pieces that my Mum gave her that I need to source but I'll get back to you on that! Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Emma,

    I am more a fan of delicate and understated ... most of the time. HOWEVER I would not say 'no' to that gold flower ring....!

    Thank you so very much for your e-mail about the giveaway. Don't worry about how long it takes to get here; the earrings will be all the more happy to arrive when they do and they will be greeted with open... um, earlobes? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the lips best! And the black flower second.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice article, cheers. http://www.chanelonsale.net/shoulder-handbags.html

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Professional Blog Designs by pipdig